Monday, February 11, 2008

I swear this is the Final...atleast I hope so.
















I haven't visited my blog in months, but it was amazing after spending so much time making changes and tweaking things the final design would end up closely resembling something I had drawn up more than a year ago.

We are in the final stretch of the house plans. Easily the hardest part of this home was trying to get a visual of how the exterior of the home, especially how the roof would end up looking. My goal was to try and maintain the feel of the home but also incorporate for things such as HVAC and upgraded plumbing.

There are still tons of details to cover in the next month or so. These renditions are how I interpret the design will end up looking. The designer still has to play with windows, materials and some elevations still. I am just an amateur passionate about my home! For good or bad!

No comments: